quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2011

NO INSPIRATION? RELATIONSHIPS AND STUFF.

No, I have none. Life's not that interesting. That's what happens when you spend too much time without your beloved one. I miss the days when I sent 200+ SMS's a day just to my girlfriends, and the awesome days I spent with them. I just don't feel like I'm myself this year, so much has changed, you know? I wanna get back where I belong, just need a sign from that person who will take me there. I've waited for so long for it, still nothing. Holy Crap I Am Going Insane.
If only I could have some support around here, around the blog, it would be a big cheer up so that I could be happy posting lots of stuff everyday, but I'm reaching the 50th post soon and almost nobody ever replied to my messages. This is the time when you think you suck to hard, but has I learn from what life taught me, it's a normal process and in days, with hard work, people will notice you wherever you are, whatever you do. It's always a matter of time until things change, so cheer up and regret nothing, I'll do my best.




Cheers.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário